Saturday, November 7, 2009

FOR TEILHARD AND THOMAS BERRY (and for All Sages Who Help Us to See)

Sacramental Seer

Living Chalice--

Purified stardust, tempered strength
Luminous beauty, divine icon.

The Spirit conceives you.
Earth's womb nourishes you.
Loving hearts fashion you.
The Heart of hearts communes with you

Consecrated crucible for the One and the Many,
Vessel of Divine Magnetism,
Cosmic Cup of Love, Truth and Goodness,
Blessing for a Sacred Cosmos </

Sacramental Seer!


Living Host--
Humanizing nourishment, transforming energy
Refined wheat, activating leaven.

You propagate spirit,
You co-create with heaven and earth,
You hallow hearts.
You commune with the Heart of hearts.


Consecrated Mandala for the One and the Many
Bread of "holy communion,"
Fiery-Food of Wisdom, Universality and Inspiration,
Blessing for a Sacred Cosmos,


Sacramental Seer!

3 comments:

  1. This takes my breath away! I've only heard of Teilhard and Thomas. This reminds me of Mass. My faith helps me to see. Many lines could apply to my late husband who was so kind, loved nature and helped me to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight! Let's hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sacramental Seer" is so fitting for Teilhard and Thomas Berry. I have to read it a few times because there is so much there. It's deep and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete