Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Earth Moves: How has "Sandy" or Similar Changed You?

While we are deciding, the earth moves.  Disasters happen on our Journey whether human made or not.  Some we can lessen or prevent.  Others we cannot.  Most of the time a blue sky smiles at us.  Why be concerned about global warming, the polar bear and her cubs?  Why bother to conserve water, food and gas? Then, "Sandy" scowls, howls and terrifies us, at least for awhile. 

COMMENT:  How has "Sandy" changed you?

2 comments:

  1. From being unsure about the possible effects of climate change, I'm now convinced this is just a foretaste of what's to come. We must conserve individually and in public policy.
    Otherwise storms, etc., will just get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate life more. Things can be replaced, loved ones can't be. Sandy put us down but not out. I have my wife and family that's what counts most with me. We are struggling together and we'll make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete